2014-04-29

A Statement of Intent

My name is Rob and I am, amongst other things, a gamer. Mostly a board gamer. Over the last couple of years I have been developing a growing urge to design my own board games. I have made a couple in the past that weren't very good, but haven't really focussed on learning the art and the craft.
One of the game shelves.  For some reason I feel the need to make more. Games, that is, not shelves.
So, over the last couple of months or so I have actually started to really work on my game design skills, and have started to assemble prototypes and test them, and am learning just how far I have to go before I can consider myself even slightly competent at this.

As part of the process, I have decided to keep this blog as a sort of journal and record of my progress. I plan to post plans and musings, works-in-progress, and resources that I find to help me on my way. We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment